The Algoma Highlands stand on the horizon of our viewscape and in our minds as a constant reminder of the power and beauty of nature. They are geological legacies, remnants of ancient landforms, which have endured through the centuries, including the last continental glaciation.
Thanks to the generosity of innumerable supporters, the AHC currently owns over 1200 hectares of contiguous wilderness in the Algoma Region. This conservation forest is open to the public for silent sport recreation and will be protected in perpetuity for the benefit and enjoyment of current and future generations. We are a non profit organization, with charitable status in both Canada and the USA, and values immersed in conservation, environmental education, silent sport recreation, and sustainable resource management. We continually strive to secure corporate sponsors and foundation support; seek new private donors, and foster continued relationships with existing donors. Please consider helping us in our ongoing efforts to raise funds for operating, stewardship, and special project costs!
If you would like to make a donation to the AHC, there are a number of options:
- PayPal can be used to donate securely from your PayPal account or from your credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to donate through PayPal.
Canadian Funds USA Funds $50 CDN $50 USD $100 CDN $100 USD $250 CDN $250 USD $500 CDN $500 USD $1000 CDN $1000 USD $5000 CDN $5000 USD Other Amount CDN Other Amount USD
- Foster a Forest Campaign – follow the link for our FAF page with more information
- Donate by cheque, payable to the “Algoma Highlands Conservancy” to either our American or Canadian offices at the addresses provided below. Please provide your full contact information (i.e. name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address) to facilitate generation of your receipt. An email address assures prompt communication should a question arise, and helps conserve paper!
P.O. Box 20076
150 Churchill Blvd.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6A 6W3 CAN
3303 I75 Business Spur
Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- Donate A Car Canada accepts vehicle donations for the Algoma Highlands Conservancy! To donate a car, truck, RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to the Algoma Highlands Conservancy, go to https://donatecar.ca/org/donate.php?charitypage=326 . Donate a Car Canada provides free towing in many areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you donate your car at https://donatecar.ca/org/donate.php?charitypage=326 , it will either be recycled or sold at auction depending on its condition, age and location. Donate A Car Canada will look after everything to make your donation easy for you to support the Algoma Highlands Conservancy. DONATE NOW at https://donatecar.ca/org/donate.php?charitypage=326 and the AHC will send you a tax receipt after your car donation is complete!
- Drop off your donation directly at the AHC office located in the Stokely Clubhouse loft.
Tax receipts will be issued for all donations of $20.00 or more. The Algoma Highlands Conservancy is a registered Charity in both Canada and the United States. We respect donor privacy and will never share or sell contact information.